Assuming you have lived in Manhattan Beach for any length of time, you are probably very familiar with bees and wasps. If you need the services of a Manhattan Beach bee or wasp specialists, then you’ve come to the right place! Superior Manhattan Beach Pest Control has bee removal professionals who’s priority is to keep the residents of Manhattan Beach safe from stinging insects. We offer services for both homes and commercial properties.
Our Manhattan Beach stinging insect exterminators work throughout the area to relocate, and if needed, exterminate, all types of bees. Our staff commonly removes honey bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets. Our Manhattan Beach bee removal experts will not only remove the existing bee problem, they will make sure the bees don’t return. We are also sure to remove any debris the bees leave behind, including nest materials.
Below are a few things to consider when trying to eliminate a Manhattan Beach bee problem:
- Don’t mess with bees. Always keep your distance and assume that it could be dangerous. Africanized bees look a lot like honey bees and it doesn’t necessarily take provoking them to make them attack you. provoked to attack. These bees are much far more hostile than most bees.
- Make certain that any Manhattan Beach company you choose includes removing the nest in their quote!
- Our bee control specialists will make sure any holes or openings in walls or in the ceiling are sealed up. We want to make sure bees are not able to enter your home in any way. Protecting your family members and pets is our #1 concern.
- Do not be deceived by the bee and wasp insecticides sold in shops. These items are just short-term solutions plus they won’t get rid of the beehive. Spraying bees will undoubtedly irritate them and send them into attack mode. Bee treatment is best left to experts.
- When you notice a nest or swarm, you must not approach it. Africanized bees may look comparable to honey bees, yet are far more aggressive. We have had people get stung greater than thirty times simply because attempted to get rid of a beehive with a broom. We can’t stress this enough: Steer clear of beehives. Bee attacks could be fatal to humans.
Unlike several other Manhattan Beach pest control companies, we don’t send our normal pest control techs to manage a bee eradication job. Our Manhattan Beach bee removal specialists are truly enthusiastic about protecting the families of Manhattan Beach and take their work seriously.If you’ve noticed an increase in the quantity of bees you’ve noticed around your residence, workplace or school, then it’s a good sign that presently there is a swarm of bees nearby. A single nest of bees will consist of 1000’s of bees! We most certainly don’t have to tell you how dangerous a bee nest near your home could be to your family members and pets.
Occasionally, bees may visit an area before actually creating a nest. If you’re able to, try to detect whether the bees already have developed a nest, or if they are really a swarm that’s going to move on. Try to observe the bees to see if they go back in some type of nest. However, make sure you avoid getting too close. You will want to think about your Manhattan Beach bee removal possibilities when it seems that the bees have constructed a nest.
If bees take up residence within your home such as within the fireplace or attic, then you’ll want to call a Manhattan Beach bee removal specialist right away to limit the damage to your structure. We provide flat rate quotes and guarantees on all of our work, so you know we will do it right the first time. Contact us at (310) 776-6065 right now to find out how we are able to help you.